IBM Cognos Training
ProStrategy are the leading training provider of IBM Cognos in Ireland. We offer the full range of training solutions for IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.
At ProStrategy, we understand the critical role education plays in maximizing the value of our clients investment in IBM Cognos tools and applications. Therefore, we offer comprehensive role-based curricula that enable trainees to quickly master the skills needed to productively work in their environment while minimizing training time. Through our Certified IBM Cognos training centre, ProStrategy Colman deliver training courses across the IBM Cognos Suite of applications. Accelerate your success and return on investment in your IBM Cognos solution with Certified IBM Cognos training by enabling your Cognos users with the knowledge and skills they need.
Whether you wish to register for an IBM Cognos training course from our current training schedule or alternatively, you have a specific Cognos training requirement relative to your Cognos environment, we can design custom Cognos training courses that can be delivered either on your premises or in our training centre.
- The ProStrategy Pass Discount Program is a great way to get the most out of your training budget! This flexible savings pass allows our customers to maximize their annual training budget by locking in savings of up to 10% on training by purchasing in advance. The prepay program can be used for all of ProStrategy’s training services including Public Enrollment Classes, Bespoke Training, How-to Videos and is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- ProStrategy, as business leaders, know that that the classroom is not the only effective means of delivering training. Now, more than ever, IBM Cognos Users need to be able to access learning quickly in digestible bite-sized chunks and find support as and when its needed.
- Video training allows IBM Cognos Users to learn at their own desk and more importantly, learn at their own pace. So whether an employee is up skilling or if there are a number of new employees who need to familiarise themselves with the user environment, a video is a great way to do this.
- It is as effective for staff to learn through a visual method that demonstrates working examples as well as more traditional methods such as classroom training with manuals. And video training can be tailored to incorporate anything you wish - it is totally flexible. The training video can be used whenever it is required at the employee's desk. In addition, the one off cost of purchasing the video can be recouped when it is used many times in the future.
- For example, the IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced: Author Self-Service Report step by step tutorial offer the user over 25 videos to choose from!
Cognos Course Schedule
|Course Title||Price Per
|IBM Cognos BI Administrator... is a three-day, instructor-led course that is designed to teach new administrators the fundamental tasks of administering servers and content in IBM Cognos BI.||€1800||12/05/15
|IBM Cognos BI Analysis Studio: Analyze Data... is a one-day, instructor-led course that teaches business authors to navigate and analyze data in Analysis Studio.||€600||16/04/15
|IBM Cognos Disclosure Management... is a three-day, instructor-led course designed to teach accounting professionals to create, manage, and administer financial reports and workflows.||€1800||28/07/15
|IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models... is a five-day, instructor-led course that provides participants with introductory to advanced knowledge of metadata modeling concepts, and how to model metadata for predictable reporting and analysis results using Framework Manager.||€3000||20/04/15
|IBM Cognos Planning Analyst: Build Models...is a five-day, instructor led course that teaches modelers how to design and build models for business planning.||€3000||24/03/15
|IBM Cognos Query Studio: Build Ad Hoc Reports...is a one-day, instructor-led course designed for business authors who want to learn how to create, modify and organize ad hoc reports.||€600||14/04/15
|IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Active Reports...is an advanced one-day, instructor-led course, based on the 10.2.1.1 release of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.||€600||19/05/15
|IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Advanced...is a two-day, instructor-led course. Building on topics learned in the Fundamentals course, the advanced course is designed for professional report authors to learn advanced report building techniques using mostly relational data models, and ways of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports.||€1200||16/06/15
|IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals...is a three-day, instructor-led course. It is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using relational data models, and methods of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports.||€1800||05/05/15
|IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Reports with Multi-dimensional Data... is an advanced two-day, instructor-led course in which professional report authors build on their experience with Report Studio by applying dimensional and administering the Cognos TM1 environment.||€1200||09/06/15
|IBM Cognos TM1: Administer the Technical Environment...is a two-day, instructor-led course that combines lecture material and interactive practice in installing and administering the Cognos TM1 environment.||€1200|
|IBM Cognos TM1: Analyze and Share Data...is a three-day, instructor-led course designed to teach analysts how to use TM1 to analyze data to discover trends and exceptions, create and customize reports and templates, and contribute to plans.||€1800|
|IBM Cognos Transformer: Design OLAP Models... is a four-day course that provides developers with knowledge of OLAP modeling concepts using Transformer.||€2400||26/05/15
|IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced: Author Self-Service Reports... is a two-day course. This course will develop the skills the participants will need to use IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced to create effective reports with relational and dimensional data.||€1200||21/05/15