ProStrategy, County Cork, Ireland (Hybrid)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Manage period end close and provision of accurate information and analysis for the Management Team
- Perform/Manage operational activities such as customer billing (professional services), support renewals, VAT returns, Payroll and Supplier Payments.
- Responsible for reporting, tax and regulatory compliance/reporting.
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Managing a team
- Qualified Accountant with Financial Control
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Knowledge of accounting solution such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV