CAN I TRUST MY DATA?+
- We work with our customers to build trusted data sources by implementing agreed business rules and hierarchies so that everybody understands the data. When there are clear definitions and everybody understands the data, this goes a long way in building trust.
HOW DO I DEVELOP A DATA DRIVEN CULTURE?+
- Firstly data has to be accessible, trustworthy and available. We help by building the systems to automate, govern and simplify data sets so that they are always available in a way that people can understand and interact with.
- We then provide business users, people with the knowledge of your business, with the skills and appropriate tools to access information in a way that they can understand. This facilitates self-service and reduces your reliance on IT and builds a data driven culture over time.
HOW DO I GET INSIGHTS?+
- Not everybody is the same, so when we understand your needs we will identify ways for you to access information that is appropriate to your need. This could be an interactive dashboard you access while travelling, or a comparison report with last year that lets you drill to detail or a report you can run and schedule to be delivered to you every Monday morning.
WHERE CAN I ACCESS MY REPORTS?+
- From anywhere. Interactive Information is available on mobile devices as well as the office. Information can be viewed via browsers, Excel, pdf documents or embedded in office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word or even other applications. Your BI application can run from traditional on-premises locations or can be cloud based. The choice is yours!
What We Do
Successful BI projects have a clear business need, so we need to understand what that is. Every stakeholder may have a different need in terms of how they consume information and the level of detail required.+
We develop a plan for how each person/group will access and interact with the information required. Design is a critical step in getting users engaged with the solution. From here we can start the technical project planning and delivery. BI projects require an agile approach. A key issue for many BI projects is getting people engaged to use the system. This is where a well-defined deployment plan and support for people to get started is essential.
All our key people will have 10+ years’ experience implementing Analytic solutions for our customers. We will bring this experience to bear to empower you to make better decisions and improve performance.
Here are some of the BI services that we provide to our customers;
- BI Vision & Strategy Definition
- Project Planning & Management
- BI Architecture Planning
- Data and Cube Modelling
- Report & Dashboard Design and Development
- Deployment Planning/Support and Training
- Long Term Support and Advisory service