Data Discovery - IBM Watson Analytics
Guided Data Discovery with IBM Watson Analytics is a smart data analysis and visualisation service you can use to quickly discover patterns and meaning in your data – all on your own. With guided Data Discovery, automated predictive analytics and cognitive capabilities, you can interact with data conversationally to get answers you understand. Whether you need to quickly spot a trend or you have a team that needs to visualise report data in a dashboard, Watson Analytics has you covered.
A Quick glimpse of what Watson Anatlyics has to offer:
- Watson Analytics allows you to upload data easily and to prepare a number of views immediately for you. You can use these views as starting points. Watson will choose the most appropriate way to visualise the data depending on the content. You can amend as you go but it will continue to show other potential insights. At any stage you can ‘keep’ an insight and use later to form an infographic.
- Not only that, but Watson Analytics can show you patterns and business drivers in your data that can enable new opportunities and possibilities.
- IBM Watson Analytics brings seamless integration with Social Media Platforms and the IBM Cognos Analytics Suite.
Put Data Discovery Analytics To Work For You
IBM Watson Analytics Solutions enable customers across industries to bring data to the heart of their decision making.
Using the power of Advanced Analytics to uncover hidden patterns in your data to drive a return on investment for your business.
IBM Watson Analytics is focused on analysing data to discover and predict what may happen next.
- Automated predictive analytics
- One-click analysis
- Smart data discovery
- Simplified analysis
- Accessible advanced analytics
- Self-service dashboards
Data Discovery with IBM Watson Analytics
Discover the Data & Act with confidence…
CIO’s rank Analytics as the Number 1 factor contributing to an organisation’s competitiveness… Companies that apply Advanced Analytics have 33% more revenue growth and 12 X more profit… (Source IBM)
You don’t have to be a Data Scientist – Let IBM Watson Analytics give you the Answers…
Data Discovery for Social Media - Do You Know What Your Customers & Competitors are Saying Online....
IBM Watson Analytics for Social Media guides you through the traffic of social networks and automatically creates data visualisations for exceptionally insightful discoveries. Identify a topic and quickly get relevant content that shows you interesting relationships and patterns. You can easily take the pulse of your audience, gain greater visibility into a topic or market and compare results with other data sources for new insights derived from different views of information.
Is it just Idle Online Chatter or Valuable Business Insights ? It doesn’t matter what line of business you are in, people will have something to say online – about you, your business, your products or services… This online Chatter may be on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogs, Forums, Bulletin Boards and more…
By focusing on key words and the context in which they appear, Watson Analytics for Social Media will help you discover and understand the Social Media Data which really matters to your business:
- What are people actually saying: are people talking about you, and whether that is positive sentiment or negative by analysing the words and the context – even in languages you do not understand yourself!
- Competitor benchmarking: how do you rate in your market – for example on price, quality, customer service, the online experience, your mobile app’s usability and more…
If you know the answers to these questions, you will be able to do something about it. IBM Watson Analytics will analyse your data at source – out there in the social media world – this will show you very quickly how your own company, brands and products are performing.
This Idle Online Idle chatter might well prove to be one of your most Valuable Business Insights..
See Your Live Social Media Data & Visualise Your Online Business Presence with IBM Watson Analytics
Why Not Contact us Now – whether you would like a Consultation, take our Analytics Solutions for a Free Test Drive, or perhaps would just like to speak with our Business Analytics Solution Experts.
We’re Here to Help…