Essentially, Data Management supports two key areas of your Business:
- Datawarehouse – which is the data storage management solution comprising of a central repository for storing all data across the enterprise, regardless of source, size or complexity.
- Business Intelligence Analytics solutions – interrogates the data warehouse information in order to deliver critical business Insights into the key data and information which really matters to the business.
Best Practise Data Management enables you to measure, monitor, report and analyse across the Business Performance.
Put Data Management To Work For You
Do some of the following Issues & Challenges Sound Familiar?
- Do you struggle to contain the IT costs associated with your Data-warehouse Infrastructure
- Are you increasingly caught up in volume, velocity and variety of Data
- Do you know if you have the right enterprise data management solution to effectively manage and optimise the critical data sources which really matter to help you drive the business growth
- Is your Data warehouse Infrastructure optimised to deliver advanced performance, speed, simplicity and scalability
- Does your Data Infrastructure deliver integrated advanced Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Discovery and Predictive Analytics
- Do you have access to real-time analytics, data exploration and data discovery
- Are the key business stakeholders and decision makers getting access to the right information and at the right time to help them make better decisions
- Is your daily data consumption generating the Key Insights you need to help drive competitive advantage – opening up access to hidden trends and patterns and allowing you to rapidly respond to evolving analytics requirements.
- Is there company wide collaboration into the Data warehouse Strategy or is it just the preserve of the IT Team.
See Data Management In Action
- Data Consolidation – regardless of source, type, size, diversity or complexity of data
- Business Intelligence Data Discovery – gain valuable Insights that support faster and accurate data-driven decision making
- Easily Implement Best Practice Data Management – across the Business:
- Master Data Management
- Data Quality
- Data Performance
- Data Governance – including GDPR Compliance for Unstructured Data
- Data Integration
- Data modelling
- ETL development
- Data migration
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- IBM Data & Analytics
- IBM Cognos BI Analytics
- IBM Cognos Planning Analytics
- IBM Cognos Controller – Consolidate, Close, Report
- Reporting Accelerators for ERP (including Microsoft Dynamics NAV))
- IBM Predictive Analytics
- Watson Analytics Data Discovery
- IBM Datawarehouse & Analytics
- IBM StoredIQ (for GDPR)
- Certent CDM
- Certent Cognos Dislosure Management
- Microsoft Data & Analytics
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Analytics
- Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server Datawarehouse
- Self-Service Data Preparation & Analysis
Easy to use, out of the box Business Analytics Solutions
Available on Premise & Cloud, Desktop & Mobile
Flexible Pricing Models to suit all Budgets
Why Not Contact us Now – whether you would like a Consultation, take our Analytics Solutions for a Free Test Drive, or perhaps would just like to speak with our Business Analytics Solution Experts.
We’re Here to Help…