Predictive Analytics brings together advanced analytics and data science capabilities spanning- ad-hoc statistical analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, text analytics, entity analytics, optimization and real-time scoring. These tools help organisations discover patterns and trends in their data and go beyond knowing what has happened, to anticipating what is likely to happen next.
You don’t have to be a Data Scientist! Let Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning Solutions open up the Science of Data Discovery across your Business with ease and flexibility.
- Easily create, deploy, and maintain thousands of predictive models with Predictive Analytics.
- Predictive Analytics can help you anticipate future behaviour and outcomes – and guide better, more profitable decision making across your business.
- Deploy and embed thousands of predictive models directly into business processes.
- Manage the entire predictive modelling lifecycle – from data prep to model building, evaluation, deployment, and monitoring.
- Build predictive models in days
- Gain easy access to a wide variety of machine learning algorithms.
- Take advantage of native predictive modelling with Big Data.
Put Predictive Analytics To Work For You
IBM SPSS Advanced Predictive Analytics solutions enable customers across industries to bring data to the heart of their decision making.
Using the power of Advanced Analytics, SPSS enables you to uncover hidden patterns in your data to drive a return on investment for your business.
IBM SPSS Software is focused on analysing data to predict what is going to happen next.
- Data Discovery – enable guided Data Analysis Insights
- Identify & Predict key patterns and trends – discover structured and unstructured data & visualise the results
- Dashboard Visualisation Stories – Share the Results with powerful data visualisation
- Scale and maintain peak performance for every model – and schedule updates as needed
- Manage the entire predictive modelling lifecycle – from data preparatopm to model building, evaluation, deployment, and monitoring.
- Score data faster and apply predictive models in databases, as soon as events occur.
- Embed accurate predictive results into business processes.
Predictive Analytics In Action
Discover and Predict with confidence what will happen next.
CIO’s rank Analytics as the Number 1 factor contributing to an organisation’s competitiveness… Companies that apply Advanced Analytics have 33% more revenue growth and 12 X more profit (Source IBM)
- How do advanced analytics work – and what benefits do they provide?
- Accelerate data preparation and join historical data sets such as demographics, transactions, and service calls
- Increase your ability to derive more accurate and predictable results.
- Create and manage massive analytical datasets.
Why Not Contact us Now – whether you would like a Consultation, take our Analytics Solutions for a Free Test Drive, or perhaps would just like to speak with our Business Analytics Solution Experts.
We’re Here to Help…