Business intelligence transforms data into actionable Insights that support strategic and tactical decision making. BI tools enable access and analysis of enterprise wide data sets and presents analytical findings in reports, data visualisation dashboards, graphs, charts and maps to provide business users with detailed Intelligence on – business performance.
Do These Challenges Sound Familiar?
- Disjointed / Siloed Reporting & Analysis Practices
- Struggling to report from multiple data sources across ERP, Financials, CRM and more…
- Are the right KPI’s and metrics being measured
- Is there a defined Data Analytics Strategy & company wide user adoption
- Mobile workforce access to data-driven insights 24/7
- Have you access to self-service BI without relying on other people
Next Steps ?
Share your details to receive our Practical BI & Analytics Updates on User Guides, Top Hints & Tips & Best How To’s, Webinars, Demos & VIdeos and stay in the Know!
Key ROI Benefits of BI & Analytics Solutions
- Faster & Accurate reporting & analysis
- Defined & Proven KPI’s and Metrics aligned to Business Goals
- Better Self-Service BI Analytics & Business Insights
- Data-driven Culture for company wide BI Analytics User Adoption
- Reduced costs & greater efficiencies
- Improved customer engagement & satisfaction
- Increased competitive advantage
Business Intelligence and Analytics Solutions helps you understand the trends and patterns – past, present and future impacting your business and derive key Data-driven Insights to optimise performance. For example, within the supply chain industry – companies benefit from BI capabilities to determine supply chain kpi’s across suppliers , delivery and transport processes. Business insights can pinpoint where delays are happening and where variabilities exist.
Core Analytics Tool capabilities include Dashboards, Data Visualisation, Reporting, Data mining, ETL (extract-transfer-load – tools that import data from one data store into another) and OLAP (online analytical processing).
Our Data Analytics Experts Are Here to Help! Give us a Call or email now to hear how we can help you with