Create Excel Reporting templates with IBM Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel and publish it to IBM Planning Analytics
IBM Planning Analytics, powered by IBM TM1, automates your planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes. In addition to IBM Planning Analytics Workspace, the web interface, you have the option to use IBM Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel.
IBM Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel is a Microsoft Excel-based tool that professional report authors use to build reports using data sources from IBM Planning Analytics (TM1 cubes).
Some Key capabilities include – Create a view and save it for future use; Analyse data via exploration mode; Design a report for IBM Planning Analytics Workspace; Publish the report to IBM Planning Analytics
IBM Cognos Planning Analytics – FP&A Transformation with Financial Performance Management Solutions
Plan in an interactive workspace – Link operational tactics to financial plans, synthesize information and see clear visualizations in a dynamic, self-service workspace.
Perform what-if analysis – Explore scenarios or test business assumptions, and immediately see the financial impact of alternative courses of action.
Leverage your MS Excel skills – Take advantage of a familiar Microsoft Excel interface, where needed. The solution offers full Excel capabilities including graphics and built-in functions.
- Customizable workspace
- Data integration with SAP, Oracle and other sources
- In-memory analytics
- Predictive insights uncovered automatically
- Flexible, scalable deployment
- Multidimensional scenario modeling
FP&A Transformation with IBM Cognos Planning Analytics
In today’s volatile business environment, organisations need speed, agility and foresight in their financial and operational performance management. IBM Cognos Planning Analytics delivers on all three. Powered by IBM TM1 and deployable on cloud or on premises, IBM Cognos Planning Analytics automates planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes. It enables Finance and line of business users to coordinate their planning, linking key business drivers to financial KPIs. This powerful financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting & Analysis Solution helps you:
- Create timely, reliable plans, budgets and forecasts
- Perform in-depth, what-if scenario analysis to test assumptions and compare alternatives
- Build multi-dimensional models to analyse profitability by product, customer, region and more
- Communicate insights with compelling, self-service visualisations
- Collaborate and integrate plans across Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, HR and more