Financial Performance Management
Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Close, Consolidate, Report & Analysis
ProStrategy deliver world-class Solutions for best practice Financial Performance Management including FP&A, Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting and Financial Management Reporting. Enterprise Performance Management Analytics Solutions help c ompanies to align operational tactics with financial strategies – enabling those responsible for delivering on operational and financial targets to allocate the correct resource mix to deliver upon their targets. By combining actual performance data with target data, our EPM Analytics solutions provide continuous performance monitoring which enables fast insightful decision making.
Do These Challenges Sound Familiar?
FP&A Reporting & Analysis:
- Flexible Microsoft Excel Interface ?
- Real-time Data Analysis Access ?
- What-if Scenario Modelling ?
- Integrated & Collaborative Planning Across the Business ?
- Manual, time-consuming and resource intensive FP&A Processes ?
- Performance Insights into past, present and future trends and patterns ?
Disclosure Management Reporting & Analysis:
- Automation of the Financial Close, Consolidate and Report Processes ?
- Automated Regulatory and Management Reporting ?
Next Steps ?
Read the BARC Top Planning Analytics Users Survey 2019 Report
Key ROI Benefits of EPM Analytics Solutions
- Automated data modelling for accurate and reliable plans
- Superior scale for growing the Business – Real-time Insights & Planning Adjustments
- Protect your investment in Microsoft Excel while transcending the limitations of spreadsheets.
- Collaboration across the Business – unify data and synchronise planning across the organisation
- Flexible deployment – Choose between on-premises or on cloud (or both)
- Accelerate your organisation’s financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Automating time-consuming processes and accounting procedures.
- Improve management report quality
- Create regulatory and management reports faster while increasing visibility and transparency in the financial close process
- Improve financial reporting efficiency and simplify regulatory filing
BARC Planning Analytics Survey 2019 Report Summary… Companies can benefit from using Planning Analytics in terms of increased transparency of planning, improved integration of planning with reporting/ analysis and more precise/detailed planning leading to a better quality of planning results. 84 percent of respondents are ‘somewhat satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with Planning Analytics, a major reason behind its high recommendation rate of 86 percent. With Planning Analytics, IBM offers a flexible, feature rich planning and OLAP analysis product based on a high performance and scalable inmemory technology. With 25 top ranks and 13 leading ranks, IBM once again achieves an excellent set of results in this year’s Planning Survey. Excellent ratings in numerous important KPIs help to consolidate Planning Analytics’ position as a leading global planning and analysis product… Click Here to Read the Planning Analytics Survey 2019
Deploy the right Enterprise Performance Management Analytics Solutions for integrated and automated Financial Performance Management Systems & Processes and Reap the ROI Benefits Accross the Business
Finance – Financial planning and analysis (FP&A); Operations – Supply chain planning; Marketing – Marketing planning; Sales – Sales planning; Human resources (HR) – Workforce planning; Information technology (IT) – IT planning; Last Mile of Finance Reporting Disclosure Management and much more…
Our Data Analytics Experts Are Here to Help! Call or e-mail now