Why the right FP&A Solution Matters
Without effective planning, analysis and the supporting finance leadership, a company will not fulfil its growth potential. Today the FP&A function supports informed financial and business decisions. FP&A professionals have a front seat in revamping lines of business, driving budgets, and forecasting clear paths to achieve operational goals. A well-run FP&A team functions by connecting the dots of multiple departments to help guide the strategic decisions of its business leaders.
FP&A Core Capabilities
Modern FP&A is a wide-ranging set of processes, data, tools and people that:
- Clearly define and align business goals and strategies.
- Streamline operations and increase profitability and growth by identifying where resources are needed most.
- Determine the impact of different resource allocations on short and long-term objectives.
- Provide management with the information they need to make timely, smart decisions
- Increase the confidence business leaders have in their plans as well as the decisions based upon them.
- Improve forecasting accuracy.
- Execute scenario or what-if modelling to support agility in responding to market disruption
Would you like to learn more about how we help our Customers with FP&A Transformation ?
IBM Planning Analytics – Delivering FP&A Transformation
Integration is key to streamlined planning, budgeting and forecasting. To ensure you’re prepared to react in real time, you need the ability to synthesize information from all data sources to uncover trends and deliver insight. IBM Planning Analytics is the dynamic solution to allow you create a single source of truth and use AI to automate planning, budgeting, and forecasting and drive more intelligent workflows. The solutions robust analysis and reporting tools provides both suite of rich dashboarding capabilities and full integration with Microsoft Excel.
By enabling visibility into all your data your FP&A team can truly analyse performance and generate the required insights to inform smarter, faster business decisions. ProStrategy implements solutions on the IBM Planning Analytics platform for the full spectrum of FP&A processes.
- Financial Consolidation
- Management Reporting & Story Telling
- Allocations & Profitability Modelling
- Integrated Financial Planning
- Expense Planning and Control
- Workforce Financial Planning
- What if & Scenario modelling