Quickly and Easily Create Any Business Report Directly Inside Excel
Jet Reports leverages Excel to simplify report creation, streamline processes, and increase operational visibility within Microsoft Dynamics. Built to maximize productivity, you can get up and running with Jet Reports in less than a day, with:
Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Report Templates
Free-Form Report Formatting and Drag-and-Drop Design Directly in Excel
Automated Reporting and Scheduling
Multi-Company Consolidation and Multi-Database Reporting
All of Your Financials Inside Excel with the Click of a Button
You Should be Making Decisions, Not Manually Compiling Reports
- All the data is in your system, but to build a custom, ad-hoc report you have to rely on your backlogged IT team to access it.
- Most users attempt to create their own reports by copying and pasting all the information into an Excel sheet – a slow and error-prone solution to the problem, riddled with inaccuracies.
- When your executive team wants answers, it’s up to you to provide them. The trouble is, when you have multiple data sources, companies and locations to report on, manual data consolidation becomes a burden and risks the integrity of your data.
Cut Reporting Time and Costs in Half with Microsoft Dynamics and Jet Reports from ProStrategy
- No hard-coding required! Non-technical users can build ad hoc reports and queries without programming skills
- Easily create and modify real-time financial and operational reports in any format you need
- Familiar Excel-based user interface allows for fast training and adoption from any device
- Schedule reports to run and distribute automatically
Self-Service Reporting for Every User
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Report Templates
- Free-Form Report Formatting and Drag-and-Drop Design Directly in Excel
- Automated Reporting and Scheduling
- Multi-Company Consolidation and Multi-Database Reporting