Microsoft Power Platform World Tour Dublin 2019
Join ProStrategy & Microsoft at the Power Platform World Tour Dublin 2019!
ProStrategy partner with Microsoft for the Power Platform World Tour in Dublin on 30/31st October @ the Radisson Blu Hotel. Eoin Haberlin – Customer Solutions and Insights Director @ ProStrategy will share how we are helping our customer’ success stories through “Power Analytics – Know your customers and optimise your business” – Using the Power platform and Power BI to drive greater insight into your Customers. Join ProStrategy and see how ProStrategy are helping clients to acquire, retain customers and deepen their relationships whilst driving operational efficiency in the business.
#powerbi #data #analytics #transformation #businessinsights #success #PowerBIUG #PowerAppsUG # FlowUG #DynamicCommunities
Unparalleled training to transform your business using Microsoft’s Power Platform
The demands of today’s business environment are transforming the way decisions are made and increasing the need for process automation. Discover how to put the Power Platform tools to work for you at the Power Platform World Tour – making a stop in Dublin, Ireland on 30-31 October 2019. Powered by your local Power Platform User Groups this event will provide unparalleled access to premium Power Platform content and industry leaders. Learn New Ways to Analyze, Act and Automate processes.
What to Expect
Two days of exceptional content designed for the Citizen Developer, Technical, Business and New Users in 32+ breakout sessions. Engage with local users from similar and varying industries to solve daily challenges and increase efficiencies.
Discover what the Power Platform can do for you – Solution Packed Sessions
Whether you are just getting started or consider yourself an expert, the Power Platform World Tour has sessions geared toward all levels. Possible topics include:
- Produce beautiful visualizations that bring your data to life.
- Explore your data, identify trends, and gain actionable insights that can change your business.
- Make fast, informed decisions by being able to quickly pull data from hundreds of sources and create stunning reports.
- Allow your team to collaborate and securely share data on any device.
PowerApps & Flow
- Learn how to solve business problems with intuitive point and click visual tools that require little or no code.
- Extend your solutions and/or business intelligence dashboards by using ready-made templates that allow you to customize with easy Excel-like expressions.
- Optimize the automation of Microsoft Flow for any heavy lifting related to processes and archival, so that your app consumers can focus on the job at hand.
- Use PowerApps and the Common Data Service to securely bring one source of truth to your organization.
Events Calendar will be updated shortly