Accelerate your FP&A Transformation
ProStrategy deliver ProPlan Analytics solutions for FP&A management to elp our Customers to fast-track the Transformation of the FP&A Processes.
ProStrategy are helping Customers Accelerate and Transform the FP&A processes with ProPlan Analytics.
- ProStrategy have developed ProPlan a project accelerator to fast -track the implementation of Financial Planning and Analytics solutions.
- ProPlan is the fast, flexible, FP&A solution that accelerates the alignment of your financial plans with corporate objectives.
- ProPlan provides a single, consistent view of your KPIs and enables users to evaluate plans, identify performance gaps and diagnose the root causes of problems.
- ProPlan utilises best practice model design from consultants drawing on 30+ years of experience
- ProPlan is powered by IBM Planning Analytics
ProPlan Analytics is the fast, flexible, planning solution that helps you align financial plans with corporate objectives linked to operational tactics and market events.
- Fast tracks the time to set up your FP&A solution with pre-built cubes, dimensions and data integration processes
- Utilises best practice– Model design from consultants drawing on 30+ years of experience
- Rapid delivery of Core financials– with data modelling for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting as well as Revenue and Expenditure modelling in a Profit and Loss report format
- Extendable– The data model’s “modular” design allows for additional modules e.g. OPEX, Capex, Cost allocations, HR, Headcount, complex driver-based models, causal variance analysis and product balance sheet models etc to be neatly integrated within the core solution
- Interactive customizable workspace enables deployment to cost centre owners and business managers providing a single, consistent view of KPIs and enables users to evaluate plans, identify performance gaps and diagnose the root causes of problems. Users can test business assumptions and scenarios, and immediately see the financial impact of alternative courses of action.
- Scorecards and dashboardsIBM Planning Analytics supports a full range of reporting capabilities including score-carding and dashboarding. You can develop role-based dashboards and scorecards linked to plans and budgets and then share them across the enterprise.
- Built on IBM Planning Analyticsplatform ensuring scalability
- Multi-dimensional analysisBuilt on the powerful IBM TM1® online analytical processing (OLAP) engine, enables multidimensional analysis of large, historical and future oriented data sets.
- Minimises IT involvement– a finance administrator will have the tools to create new plans, integrate data, apply data security, analyse data and create reports