Service Order Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Providing ongoing service to customers is an important part of any business and one that can be a source of customer satisfaction and loyalty in addition to revenue. However, managing and tracking service is not always easy but Business Central provides a set of tools to help.
- Register your after-sales issues including service requests, services due, service orders, and repair requests
- Set up, maintain, and monitor your service prices
- Record and keep track of all your service items, including contract information, component management, and BOM reference and warranty information
- Record details on service levels, response times, and discount levels, as well as on the service history of each contract, including used service items and parts and labor hours
- Assign personnel to work orders and log details such as work order handling and work order status
- Manage service personnel and field technician information, and filter according to availability, skills, and stock items.
Download the ERP Resource to find out if D365 Business Central is a good fit for your business